Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 109


22 January 2009- I took this image in raw. It adds an extra step to the process, and I haven't decided if it's worth it yet.

Lorelei likes bread. I take that back. Lorelei LOVES bread. It's very cute, but I have to watch like a hawk to make sure she doesn't shove too much in her mouth and choke herself.

In other news: I have been keeping up taking pictures, just not posting them. Sometime I will get caught up on the posting part. Lurkers.... who is there? Anyone willing to say hi? I'm just curious who, if anyone, is following this blog. A little encouragement goes a long way *grin*

1 comment:

Jadielady said...

*waves*
I actually just saw the link to it yesterday and had a blast getting all caught up.
It was really neat to watch Lorelei get younger and younger and play with kittens and punkins and whatnot :)

Aww, my word verificaiton is bless!